本教程是由CGMA机构出品的人体绘画基础大师班教程，时长：10小时19分，作者：S. Michael Hampton，格式：MP4，大小：812.1 mb，英语。
CGMA Master Class Analytical Figure Drawing 1
Resolution: 1280x720(.mp4) | Audio: mp3 92 Kbps | Completion Time: 10 hrs. 19 min.| Genre: eLearning
Pre-reqs: Good drawing foundation. | Language: English | Instructor: S. Michael Hampton
This course continue to develop a basic skill set throughout this course, a special emphasis will be placed on the understanding and application of those basics to the human figure.
CG Master Workshops (CGMW) by CG Master Academy (CGMA) is an online community dedicated to helping artists develop and cultivate their creative talents. Filled with the best possible training around, our online demonstrations will help aspiring artists in their goals of becoming industry artists.
The workshops/classes are taught by the best in the industry; Individuals we like to call "Master's". These artists have years of experience and have worked for many of the major studios (including: Disney, Blizzard, DreamWorks, Pixar, Digital Domain, etc.) or renowned published artists, and are passionate about mentoring the next generation of artists. Our goal is to provide students with an environment that will help them retain the most from their education, in order to help them achieve their goals in becoming professional artists.
This course will emphasize a process based approach and development of the figure heavy in an analysis of from, construction, and rr-sc.com perspective. This course will offer and in depth study of the figure and the surface anatomy while always maintaining a grounding in the artistic and principles of design.
- Week 1: Lecture: Introduction of teacher/ Goals of class. Lecture on gesture and the development of a process.
- Week 2: Lecture: Connections, Shape and Understanding the skeletal landmarks.
- Week 3: Lecture: Head Drawing. Construction and design of the human head.
- Week 4: Lecture: Muscles: Torso/trunk. Placing the anatomical shapes of the upper and lower torso based off the understanding of the skeletal landmarks.
- Week 5: Lecture: Torso (2nd part).
- Week 6: Lecture: The structure and anatomy of the legs.
- Week 7: Lecture: The structure, design and anatomy of the upper arm and shoulders.
- Week 8: Lecture: The structure, construction and design of the forearm.
Materials: sketchbook (any size) pencils (preferably prismacolor pencils) and/or a wacom tablet, Scanner or Camera to scan or photograph homework assignments
Instructor S. Michael Hampton
Michael Hampton has been teaching classes renrensucai.com related to the figure for close to ten years, focusing on teaching anatomy and figure drawing in a way that is specifically tailored to students entering the fields of animation, illustration, and game art.
Version workshop: Master Class Analytical Figure Drawing 1
Instructor: S. Michael Hampton
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 812.1 mb