本教程是关于Unity大型游戏《死亡星球》完整实例制作训练视频教程第三季，时长：10小时，大小：4 GB，MP4高清视频格式，教程使用软件：Unity，作者：darren simmons，共49 - 58个章节，语言：英语。
Unity是一款跨平台的游戏开发工具，从一开始就被设计成易于使用的产品。作为一个完全集成的专业级应用，Unity还包含了价值数百万美元的功能强大的游戏引擎。Unity 4作为一个游戏开发工具，它的设计主旨就是让你能够创建令人惊讶的游戏。如果你之前尝试过Unity，请查看Unity 3都做了哪些更新。如果你是第一次尝试，那就好好看看吧，看Unity都能为你带来什么。Unity作为一种开发环境，可让你脱离传统的游戏开发方式，以一种更简单的方式专注于你的游戏开发。开发网络游戏、移动游戏、单机游戏，Unity都能完全胜任。
Dead Earth is a thrilling, first-person, action-survival game set in the modern post-apocalypse. As mankind’s last hope,you’ll traverse a fallen world ravaged by a lethal plague. Dive headlong into total chaos and destruction as you desperately search for Subject Zero, the first human to turn. This person, if they are still ‘alive’, could hold the key to unlocking a cure for the epidemic. The game presents players with a variety of dangerous environments where the fight for survival gets progressively more difficult as the story unfolds. The infection has manifested in a variety of terrifying ways, so you’ll face a merciless set of enemies from enraged humanoids to total mutations whose origins are almost unrecognizable. Make sure you stockpile some extra ammo!
– Experience rich, story-driven gameplay.
– Fight through claustrophobic sewers, desolate apartment blocks, abandoned hospitals, fallen cities, and more.
– Confront enraged enemies who will hunt you relentlessly and never tire.
– Manage your inventory with great care — supplies are quite scarce these days.
– Utilize unique combat strategies suited to the different game environments and enemies.
– Study the abilities of your adversaries, turn the tables, and save the world!
– Develop your own commercial-grade custom first person shooter, step-by-step, starting from a blank screen
– Create your own missions that chain together different series of game events, unlock additional items and uncover new areas of the world.
– Develop a complete first person arms/weapons management system with melee and ranged weapon support.
– Use state machine behaviors and animation curves to drive game logic.
– Dive deep into the development of a robust and extensible artificial intelligence system that synchs with your characters’ animations.
– Design smart NPCs for your game who can interact with their world in very realistic ways.
– Build an in-game inventory system for players to manage their weapons, ammo, health boosters, mission items, and more.
– Assemble fully interactive worlds with working doors, elevators, cabinets and drawers.
– Learn how to use scripted events to drive your story line forward.
– Understand fundamental concepts in the field of game AI, like navigation and path-finding, state machines, animation state machines, and more.
– Find out how to import and animate multiple characters in less time using humanoid re-targeting
– Use Unity 5’s new Retained Mode UI to create custom interfaces for health bars, ammo, inventory items, and more.
– Develop your own audio log system for delivering storytelling elements.
– Use a combination of Umbra and custom technology to accelerate real-time lighting and shadows in graphics intensive scenes.