μETA post processor是一个日益受到追捧的多用途后处理信息软件，特别在分开处理多CAE学科分支的需要。它的成功很大程度上得益于其令人印象深刻的表现,创新的特性和功能之间交互的动画,情节、视频、报告和其他对象。
μETA post processor由于许多高级功能和创新，以作为优秀的工业CAE后处理器取得一席之地。
μETA post processor is a thriving multi-purpose post-processor meeting diverging needs from various CAE disciplines. It owes its success to its impressive performance, innovative features and capabilities of interaction between animations, plots, videos, reports and other objects.
μETA has gained a respectful position as an industrial CAE post-processor due to numerous advanced features and innovations.
New features introduced
- Support of Abaqus 6.12-x files (ref. to "Particularly for the support of Abaqus .odb files" paragraph in the Download section)
- New read options for Scalar and Vector results on elements
- New fringe option named Facets
- Various improvements of the 2D Plot tool
- Reading of OpenFOAM binary and zipped databases
- Volume and Area calculations for CFD analyses, available from the PIDs list
... and more
known issues resolved
- μETA would not start on TurboVNC configurations
- Nastran *.op2 files created with the mode=i8 option would not be read
- Reading certain Abaqus 6.11-x files would cause μETA to crash
- Reading FEMZIP-compressed d3plot files could cause μETA to block
- Various issues of the 2D Plot tool
... and more
About BETA CAE Systems S.A
BETA CAE Systems S.A., headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece, is a private engineering software company specialized in the development of state of the art CAE pre- and post-processing software systems.
The company, focusing on meeting and exceeding customers' requirements, is committed to its mission to be the leading force in industrial CAE software solutions.
The company's flagship product, ANSA pre-processor and μETA post- processor package, currently holds a leading position in the CAE software market worldwide. For years now this product sets the standards in many sectors, including automotive, railway, aerospace, motorsports, chemical and academic.
The corporate success is measured by the customer satisfaction through meeting their requirements and sharing the same vision of an industrial environment where CAE dominates and virtual product development is a low cost and effortless task.