Unity是一款跨平台的游戏开发工具，从一开始就被设计成易于使用的产品。作为一个完全集成的专业级应用，Unity还包含了价值数百万美元的功能强大的游戏引擎。Unity 4作为一个游戏开发工具，它的设计主旨就是让你能够创建令人惊讶的游戏。如果你之前尝试过Unity，请查看Unity 3都做了哪些更新。如果你是第一次尝试，那就好好看看吧，看Unity都能为你带来什么。Unity作为一种开发环境，可让你脱离传统的游戏开发方式，以一种更简单的方式专注于你的游戏开发。开发网络游戏、移动游戏、单机游戏，Unity都能完全胜任。
UMP (Win, Mac, Linux) Scripting Video
Unity Direction Kit
Requires Unity 5.2.1 or higher.
UMP is universal Media Framework plugin for Unity that based on Video LAN Codec (libVLC) native library.
Support E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read user manual before start use UMP;
- For possibility to use external/installed VLC libraries you should install the regular VLC player (Unity 64-bit Editor == VLC player 64-bit);
- For correct work with UMP (Android, iOS) package at first import UMP (Android, iOS) package and after it import UMP (Win, Mac, Linux) package in your project;
+ Full compability with UMP (Android, iOS);
+ Fully support all standalone platforms:
* Windows (x86, x86_64);
* Mac OS X (x86_64);
* Linux (x86, x86_x64, Universal);
Checked on next OS:
Win - 7, 8, 8.1, 10;
Mac OS X - 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan;
Linux - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
+ Supported possibility to use external VLC libraries;
+ Supported possibility to easy switch subtitles (SPU) and audio tracks;
+ Supports transparent videos;
+ Supported possibility to get pixels of current video frame;
+ Supported video hosting services:
* Youtube (don't support: everything private (private videos, bought movies, ...), don't support "Youtube Live Streams");
+ Full compatibility with Unity Editor on supported platforms in different modes (fast native texture updates): Direct3D9, Direct3D11 and OpenGL;
+ Supported local video file playback, main formats:
3GPP (.3gp), AVI (.avi), FLV (.flv), SWF (.swf), M4V (.m4v), Matroska (.mkv), Ogg Video (.ogg), QuickTime File Format (.mov, .qt), WebM (.webm), Windows Media Video (.wmv).
+ Supported main streaming media protocols:
HTTPS, HTTP, HLS, RTSP, RTMP.
+ Supported main video player events:
Opening, Buffering, Playing, Paused, Stopped, Ended, Error.
+ Supported full logging system from native library in Unity Editor for more debugging possibility with different depth:
Warning, Debug, Error.
+ Supported main video player features, like: play, pause, mute, playback rate, rewind, snapshot, (SRT) subtitles, possibility to switch the audio output and ect...
Before update to the new version of UMP plugin, please delete the old one and don't forget to save your custom scripts and plugins file
* Added possibility to use external/installed VLC player libraries;
* Updated user manual to new version.
* Fixed problem with Enable/Disable GameObject with media player instance;
* Updated user manual to new version.
* Added possibility to get buffering percentage;
* Added possibility to get average color of current frame;
* Added possibility to get pixels of current frame;
* Added possibility to play video with alpha channel;
* Added more youtube video support;
* Added new example scene;
* Updated user manual to new version;
* Fixed problem with changing audio output device;
* Fixed problem with loop playback of some videos;
* Fixed problem with native library for Linux platform;
* Changed color of path property to default (for Professional Editor Skin).
* Added possibility to get/set audio track for current video;
* Added possibility to get/set spu track for current video;
* Added frame counter;
* Added fps counter;
* Updated Windows, Mac, Linux native libraries to newest stable version;
* Updated user manual;
* Fixed problem with some .m3u8 stream videos;
* Fixed compatibility problem with Direct3D9;
* Fixed compatibility problem with Linux x64;
* Fixed problem with Unity Editor playback and with release player instance.
* Added logic to create video texture with video stream resolution by default;
* Added new callback (OnTextureCreated), so you can make some additional stuff with texture that will be used to display video;
* Optimazed memory usage.
* Added full compability with UMP (Android, iOS);
* Added post process build possibility;
* Added possibility to select audio output module (for Oculus Rift headphones);
* Added possibility to leave the last frame after stop playback;
* Renamed some namespaces, interfaces, methods;
* Fixed problem with incorrect position and stoping video stream on first frame;
* Fixed problem with incorrect text color in Unity inspector window.
* Added Linux x86 support and possibility to create the Universal build;
* Added Mac OS youtube video playback support;
* Added new Unity scene example with 360 video playback;
* Added new additional options thats help set up native library for your specific stream;
* Updated native libraries for Mac OS to newest version;
* Fixed problem with Unicode symbols when create the new instance of native library;
* Fixed SMP Unity Editor uncomfortable scrollbars.
* Added Youtube videos support (Win, Linux);
* Added posibility to change caching network property;
* Added new custom build variants (Development);
* Added new scene that show how to work with Unity UI and StandaloneMediaPlayer prefab;
* Updated native libraries to the newest version (Win, Linux);
* Updated aspect ratio script for video canvas, fixed first frame flickering;
* Fixed problem with playback rate property;
* Fixed problem with position property in StandaloneMediaPlayer prefab in Standalone mode.
* Added Linux support (x86_64);
* Added special shader and script for saving aspect ration of video canvas, without changing the gameobject scale or size (working with "RawImage" and "MeshRenderer" component);
* Added special logic for automated flip of video image (more no need special shader for it);
* Added new example Unity scene to show possibility of new added feature;
* Fixed problem with loading multiple instance of native library object in Unity Editor.
* Added new "StandaloneMediaPlayer" prefab, so create the new instance of player is more easiest and user friendly;
* Added full compatibility with main Unity Editor events (Play/Pause/Enable/Disable);
* Added new example scene, updated user manual (adding the tutorial chapter);
* Updated native library logging system in Unity;
* Fixed problem with invoking some methods from native library to Unity (OnPaused, OnStoped);
* Fixed problem with "main thread" in logging system.