本教程是关于独立电影拍摄制作大师班详细讲解视频教程，时长：26分，大小：390 MB，MP4高清视频格式，附源文件，作者：Skill Collective，共12个章节，语言：英语分享
Indie Filmmaking Masterclass: Directing
Jozua Malherbe, film & television director, is going to be talking about directing and the basic principles of what it is that a director does.
During this course, he will answer the following questions to give you a clearer understanding of what exactly it is directors do on set, what their duties are and how a director fits into the magical chain of filmmaking:
1. What makes a good script?
2. How do I write a script?
3. How do I interpret a script as a director?
4. What is the process of casting actors?
5. How do I work with actors on set?
6. How do you create a world for the actor and the character?
7. How do I choose my crew?
8. How involved am I in the budget and the schedule?
9. What do I do in post-production?
10. What to do after the film is done.
We truly hope that this course will assist you on your journey as a director!
Be sure to look out for our other courses in the Indie Filmmaking Masterclass series.