Unity是一款跨平台的游戏开发工具，从一开始就被设计成易于使用的产品。作为一个完全集成的专业级应用，Unity还包含了价值数百万美元的功能强大的游戏引擎。Unity 4作为一个游戏开发工具，它的设计主旨就是让你能够创建令人惊讶的游戏。如果你之前尝试过Unity，请查看Unity 3都做了哪些更新。如果你是第一次尝试，那就好好看看吧，看Unity都能为你带来什么。Unity作为一种开发环境，可让你脱离传统的游戏开发方式，以一种更简单的方式专注于你的游戏开发。开发网络游戏、移动游戏、单机游戏，Unity都能完全胜任。
Codey's Lab - Space Shooter - Entire Course
Requires Unity 5.0.0 or higher.
Codey's Lab ™ is an Interactive tutorial system that runs in the Unity Editor and teaches you how to use Unity and C#.
Space Shooter uses the same Assets as the official Unity tutorial. However, the tutorial will take you through the code and explain every word and phrase.
You will be guided through each step so that you can create a whole game from Empty scene to Ready-to-Publish game.
● Build the Scene in the Unity Scene Editor Simulator
● Construct Code to fulfill the Game Objective with Auto-Complete to Speed your Typing
● Comphehend Every Word in the Code by Building the Explanations
● Identify Mistakes in the Code after the Assistant Messes it up to Challenge Your Retention
● Experiment by changing the Code while playing the Game Live (This is very cool)
● Play the Final Game for Fun and Remind Yourself of Your Goal
● Browse the Lessons and Navigate to any Step quickly with the Code Browser
● Stars in the Lesson List will Help you Keep Track of Your Progress
This Asset is the Entire Space Shooter course that has been finished up to this point. (Only Chapters 1-3 are done.)
This asset will include all future chapters to the Space Shooter course without any additional purchases.
We will increase the price each time we add another chapter, so if you buy it now, you will save money.
The planned future updates are below, and we will likely add more beyond this.
Note: You are only actually paying for Chapter 1-3 and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to complete the additional chapters. This statement is here in case we get sick or die or something like that, etc. You know, because we cannot foresee the future of this timeline.
With that said, it is highly likely we will publish Chapter 4 in the next few weeks, and you will get a great value by buying it now.
Extremely Insane Awesome Bonus Value: By purchasing Codey's Lab ™ you get genuine warm fuzzy feelings for helping Indie developers like you to feed their family. (In fact, let's all help our fellow developers and buy more assets!)
Space Shooter Roadmap
Note: This asset currently only includes Chapter 1 and 2.
The following list is the planned roadmap for the entire Space Shooter course which will be released over the next weeks as additional free bonus content for this asset.
Chapter 1: Player [Included]
● Setup Scene with Background and Player
● Move Player
● Fire Laser
● Move Laser
Chapter 2: Enemies and Asteroids [Included]
● Spawn Enemies
● Move Enemies
● Move Enemy Spawner
● Spawn Asteroids
● Move Asteroids
Chapter 3: Collisions [Included]
● Destroy Enemy on Collision
● Hide Player on Collision
● Destroy Astroid on Collision
● Show Explosions
● Background Music and Sounds
Chapter 4: FX [planned for August]
● Add Sound to Laser
● Show Explosions with Sound FX
● Scroll Background
● Rotate Player when Moving Sideways
● Rotate Enemy when Moving Sideways
● Add Player Shield at Game Start
Chapter 5: UI and Game Rules [planned for August]
● Game Rules
● High Score
● End of Game
Just to be clear: You are only paying for Chapter 1-3. You are not paying for future chapters or subscribing to anything.
However, you will receive all future chapters for the Space Shooter as a bonus for free (whenever they will be published).
In case of catastrophic events, we will communicate any changes in our production schedule on our Facebook and Twitter pages:
Codey's Lab on Twitter
Digital Gaming Institute on Facebook
● Space Shooter - Chapter 1 [FREE DEMO]
● Getting Started Video
This is a Beginner level tutorial, but it will give you an idea of how Codey's Lab works.
Also, watch for other courses coming for Codey's Lab ™ soon:
Platformer Prototype Video
We will be releasing tutorials for multiple skill levels in the future:
Beginners who are new to Unity
Intermediate users who want to see how to complete a whole game
Advanced users who want to know every detail of C# and every awesome technique to polish up and produce a great game
Codey's Lab Website
Digital Gaming Institute
Game to Code <-> Code to Game